What to expect
Your Photography Journey
Step One | Your Consultation
So, you've found me online and decided you'd like to drop an enquiry through my contact page. I'll get back to you ASAP and we can get a virtual meeting (usually a Facetime or WhatsApp video call) booked in to have a chat about your photography expectations, my approach, and give you the opportunity to get a feel for me as a character.
Step Two | Booking In
We've had a natter and a laugh over the phone, you've been away and spoken to your partner in private and have decided you want to go ahead with booking me - woohoo!! I'll email over all your relevant documents. Once your 20% deposit & signed contract are received, you're all booked in!
Step Three | The Run Up
Over the time I've spent in industry, I have made some great connections in my network. If you and your partner are looking for any assistance in the planning process, or need recommendations for suppliers, I'm more than happy to help out over text/email or with a quick phone call.
Step Four | Last Little Bits
Around 7-10 days prior to your wedding day, I'll have had your questionnaire back and all your specific wedding details recorded on my end. Now, I understand weddings are busy and action packed days, so just incase anything has changed since the last time we spoke, we will have a quick phone/video call check in to run through the details of the day.
Step Five | Your Day
I'll have all timings and locations of the day on me to ensure I'm in the right place at the right time for your special day. Every coverage and wedding is unique, but let's have a look at what you can expect from a typical wedding;
- Morning Preparation: If you have booked me on my own, often our lovely ladies require a bit more attention the chaps in the morning. I'll split my morning time responsibly to make sure both you & your partner get your morning snaps in - if you've booked a second shooter we will take a position each.
- Ceremony: Documenting the ceremony exactly as it happens; walking down the aisle, family reactions, exchanging of rings and your first kiss.
- Reception: Champagne, beers, canapes and your guests enjoying themselves - lots of candid and relaxed photos to be had of everyone saying hello and their congratulations.
- Formal Photos: We'll use some time in your reception to get your group and relaxed couples pictures. Ahead of time I'll already have a list of all the group photos and an appointed bossy bridesmaid or groomsmen to help me match names to faces.
- Couples Photos: You, your significant other, and I, will head out as a trio for some fun, easy going and relaxed couples photos. We can shoot on-site or off-site depending on your venue and preferences.
- The Party: Your evening guests are here, the champers is going down oh too easily, and everyone's having fun. Expect me to be on the dancefloor getting involved in all the action and capturing the life of the evening!
Not just here to document your day, but to assist however I can to help make everything run smoothly and easily - whether that's helping the groom with his button hole, running back inside to grab your bouquet, or holding your drinks as we wander out for our couples pictures. I'm here for it all.
Step Six | The Photos
Now I know you guys are going to be eager to see your gallery. So within a maximum of 7 days (typically 1-3), I'll have sent you over a sneak peak preview of some of the highlights from the day. Your full high resolution collection will be delivered in 12 weeks or less, and delivered in a password protected online gallery. An easy format to access from any device, and share with friends & family if you wish!
Okay now, how much we talking?
Every wedding is unique in its own way. And for that reason I offer a range of packages & extras to tailor your wedding photography to exactly what you need. Currently offering Full Day Coverage for 2023, 2024 & 2025 dates, and offering half day coverage as an option for midweek or off-peak weddings. For specific prices and packages please get in touch using my contact form.
I not only offer wedding coverage, but pre-wedding/engagement style shoots, elopements & destination weddings too.
2024 Full Day Prices Start from £1600.